The Kraft Heinz Company / devour cheese ravioli with sun dried tomato
I bought this meal 34 days ago. I have eaten it before and found it delicious.
However today while eating it, there was a long white stringy that remained intact after chewing. I noticed it when I went tot swallow. I examined it. I still did not know what it was but I immediacy spit out what was in my mouth and threw it in the remainder in the trash.
I am very upset because it is likely contaminated with a worm(S) of some kind. Unfortunately I bought two of these meals.
Product identification panel
BEST BY 12 MAR 2019
Yvonne King [protected]
626 Thornwood Trail
Grand Prairie, Tx. 75052
Updated by Yvonne King, Jan 06, 2019
3 days ago my typing sucks
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - miracle whip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - jello cook & serve chocolate pudding
- The Kraft Heinz Company - stove top stuffing
- The Kraft Heinz Company - krafts "new look" honey mustard
- The Kraft Heinz Company - chocolate cook & serve jello pudding