The Home Depot / washer never delivered

1 United States

I ordered a washer on line with Home Depot on 5/24/08. Its a Maytag Bravos Energy Star 4.6 cubic Ft washer.
I charged it on the home depot card. Since it was sales tax free week-end and the washer was on also sale, it was a good deal. Regular price $949 on sale for $854.10. + $59 delivery + no tax.
I chose the delivery date during the order which was to be on 5/30/08.
The day before delivery depot called and rescheduled delivery for two weeks later.
Two weeks later depot called that morning to give me the delivery time, thats when they said they were delivering a refrigerator---(I purchased a washer)
Customer Service then told me that it would be another three weeks because the washer was out of stock. She began telling me that I should check our local Home Depot. I told her that I ordered on line, I preferred not going to a store. She called the store herself then called me back leaving a voice message saying that the store only had one floor model which is beat-up, but I can keep checking back with them. And thats it!!!
Today is July 23, 2008 and I still do not have my new washer. My husband has also tried to get the washer but all we have gotten is the run around and yesterday we just recieved a refund of the charge for the refrigerator that we did not order and did not authorize charge for.

Te