The Cheesecake Factory / hostess was very rude.
Hostess asked if we wanted a table or booth, we stated table, she then tried to seat us in a corner at a very tiny table next to a large group, the restaurant was 1/2 to 2/3 empty, I asked if we could get a different table and she rolled her eyes didn't say anything and took us to another table next to another group so I asked if it was ok if we sat at a table two tables down and her statement was, "no but ok I will let them know", and walked off. We got up and left also.
More The Cheesecake Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Cheesecake Factory - bad service 
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated - got a food poisoning from a cheesecake 
- The Cheesecake Factory - foreign object in food 
- Cheesecake Factory - screw found in my food 
- The Cheesecake Factory - avoid them like a plague 
- The Cheesecake Factory - cheesecake factory - curbside to go service - lexington, ky
- Cheesecake Factory - service negligence/ racial discrimination 
- The Cheesecake Factory - waiters
- The Cheesecake Factory - caramel cheesecake
- The Cheesecake Factory - service and cleanliness