The Brick / dining table

Coquitlam, BC, Canada

My name is Dusanka we purchased dinning set on Jan 5, 2014 with that we got 5years warranty, at the time of the purchase we were told that we are covered 100% for any damages including glass and the wood. Last night we have a diner and the glass on the top just cranked out of the blue. I called local store and was told that is not covered in warranty, no one even offered to come and take a look and operation manager was very unprofessional and rude, she wouldn’t even provided me with her boss phone number she told me to google it. I need you to send a technician to fix that ASAP. I paid $17959 for a table and $215 for the warranty this has to be included. It’s not my fault that cheap glass was installed, . I am expecting someone to reply to my email with the time and date of the repairs within 48h in failure to do so I will go public. I don't want anyone from that store to contact me I spoke to OM she was extremely rude and unprofessional. I've got email from Kassey-Lee Lankford she didn't help either. I had to chase her to respond back to my emails. I asked her for CEO contact info she wouldn't provide me with that. I need someone from the top to call me within 48h or I will go public. Thank you!

Du