Tgl Great Fun / unauthorized billing!

1 877-259-2696Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 100 Connecticut Ave,

I was enrolled in this scam without my permission when i renewed my subscription with classmates. I immediately caught the charge on my debit account and contacted this company. They insisted i ordered services but after getting cursed out by me, they agreed to close my so called 'account' and refund my money. I also contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. If more people file a complaint with the BBB, Maybe there will be less victims. We need to shut this place down. By the way, i was refunded my money and i am waiting to see if they are gonna charge me again.

Va

Comments

• La
      8th of May, 2008

While signing up for classmates, I was enrolled in TGL great fun and never agreed to it. They started charging me $12:99 a month and I just noticed it. They agree to refund my money but they had an attitude. Acted like I was wrong untill I told them I work ed in Law enforcement. What a scam. I counseled my membership with classmates and won't renew.

• Aj
      3rd of Jun, 2008

Sames scenario. At the end of signing up or renewing Classmates a "$10 rebate" offer pops up. This is the trojan horse that triggers the membership. First month is free so you do not notice right away and have trouble associating with Classmates because it shows up on the following months bill.
    Called 800.285.5903 and was able to cancel and will be looking for credit on next months bill.

9th of Aug, 2008

i just got ripped off too.clicked on that classmates pop up about a month ago and about 4 days ago checked my bank statement and there is a 12.99 charge for great fun.
    the funny thing is, i never gave them any info.
    i googled first. found nothing but these complaints and did not follow thru.
    there was a 800# on my bank statement so i called and it was great fun.
    spoke to someone who told me that simply clicking on that pop up
    automatically quailified as signing up and that got my card info from classmates. i was told that it would be straightened out, but what what really surprized me, its 12.99 EVERY MONTH.
    classmates has hell to pay... what do we do???

• Zo
      5th of Feb, 2009

i have the same problem. i called fun great company they said they will cancel but they still charged me every months $11.99. i didnt give any information anybody how they got my information . i hav e no idea.

• Fr
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Tgl Great Fun - unlawful charges
    tgl great fun
    North Carolina

great fun games isNO FUN . they charge your account without you permishon. It is hard to get the correct phone number . watch out for them on class mates.com. they are full of s--- .

• Lu
      25th of Mar, 2009

Just got a call from my bank asking me if I authorized a draft of $12.99 from Great Fun-which I did not authorize. I called Great Fun and they told me I signed up for it when I ordered something from Miles Kimball. She said I got as $20 rebate signing up for this. I did not sign up for Great Fun AND I did not receive any $20 rebate. The girl I talked with was very accommodating and refunded my money--no problem except my bank canceled my card immediately so now I will have to wait for a check to come in the mail. Positive note: at least I'm getting my money back.

• Ls
      9th of Apr, 2010

I have the exact same complaint as the rest of the people on this website. I did however file a complaint with the BBB board and if more people do this, maybe they will shut down this fraudulent company. They say they will give me my money back, but i'm still waiting to see if that happens.

• Bi
      25th of Nov, 2014

anyone wondering what the site looks like, here it is

• Bi