TGL / unauthorized debits from my account

1 413 north 3rd streetFairfield, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509 283 2262

without my knowing i have been having an $11.99 charge debited from my checking account for the last 6 monthes. i thought at first it was something charged for my kids by upon further inquiry found out that it was this great fun company. i never authorized this transaction and asked for a refund and was denied so now i'm going to contact my bank to see if they can do anything. this is robbery and needs to be stopped. i thought
i was an idiot until i read the rest of the complaints. i am very careful not to get caught in these scams and it just goes to show no one is safe from this B.S.

Comments

• Li
      7th of Feb, 2008
    TGL - Unauthorized charge!
    TGL

I keep seeing charges of 12.99 on my checking account and i didn't purchase anything from tgl shopper. I have not been able to locate a phone number or site to contact them to have this stopped.

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2009

just had the same thing happen to me but this 800 show it on my account 1-800-526-4848

25th of Apr, 2009
    TGL - LOANS COMPLAINT
    TGL
    United Kingdom

I am a disabled man and tlg loans phoned me on my mobile asked what i needed and took my card details for security checks like a fool i gave them to them and like all the others withdrawn money out of my account to a tune of £299.99 bank and fraud team involved changed bank details accounts etc . These thiefs should not beable to prey on us vunerable people, hope they rot in hell I am a believer in what goes around comes around

• Pu
      25th of Apr, 2009

hi.
    i am purav i was also get this type of mes'.
    this type of mes' makes as realy fool.

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2009
    TGL - ripping people off
    TGL loans
    England, Staffordshire
    United Kingdom

this company is ripping people off
    they took 49.99 out of my account without my say so
    they have then taken it out of a family members account aswell
    we have now been told by Trading Standards that this is not unusual and it has happened to lots of people. They have then gone on to say that there may be nothing that they can do about it

if anyone has any details of ways to contact this company to get them stopped please inform us all on this website

this needs to be stopped now
    we havent got the money to waste

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2009

I HAVE BEEN GET CHANGE $12.99 IN MY ACCOUNT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? I NEED TO GO AFTER THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S GETTING MYMONEY. FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SOMETHING I BOUGHT. BUT WHEN I LOOK AT MY BANK STATEMENT LAST 12 MONTHS WIHT THE SAME TRANSACTION 3 TIMES IN THE SAME MONTH. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS PEOPLE GOT MY CARD NUMBER. I NEED HELP GOING AFTER WHO EVER IS REPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

• Ri
      18th of Dec, 2009

Its so sad that you did not mention that u did recieve yo money back, I have been a great fun member for a long time and I 've been enjoying the benefits that coe mes with the service, and before I sign up for anything I always read the fine print . I also did cancel the service at one time and guess what, I got my money back ... overall they have the best and the nicest representatives I have came across . In my opinion people r just so lazy to read !!!

• Bi
      1st of Sep, 2010

THE NUMBER I also had TGL Shopper take $15.99 out of my account. Could not find a number so called my bank and they gave me the NUMBER 1-800-526-4848 NUMBER.