Trilegiant Corporation Logo

Trilegiant Corporation

Having problems with Trilegiant Corporation?

Trilegiant Corporation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 7, 2010. The latest review Membership was posted on Oct 7, 2010. The latest complaint Membership was resolved on Oct 07, 2010. Trilegiant Corporation has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Trilegiant Corporation has resolved 1 complaints.

Trilegiant Corporation Customer Service Contacts

1740 Broadway
New York, New York

Trilegiant Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Autoadvantage EnhancedMembership

I just realized this company has been charging me a fee of $15.99 and now has been increased to $16.99 for SEVERAL months.
I called their office and have cancelled this membership as of today but I am VERY UPSET about this whole matter. The customer service representative informed me that I deposited a $10 check on behalf of Potpourri (who I ordered from once) and they claim on the check it said by cashing the check I would be accepting the trial membership from the company. I call this a sneaky way to get customers as I am SURE I did not sign anything saying they could take money from my account but they may have gotten me because I deposited the rebate check in my account…and that is how they got access to my bank account!?!?!?! SNEAKY!!! I do take part in this because I did not read the fine print I guess (I have asked for a copy of this to see exactly where you word this info and to see how I missed it).

I am going to look into this further and see if I am the only person who was taken advantage of in this way (I highly doubt I was the only one caught in their scheme to get business).