TGI Friday's / not doing what was requested... charging gratuity when not nessasary
Some Co-Workers and I went out to have a birthday lunch for one of the co-workers. We asked them to put the orders on separate bills...we were all paying separate. Not only did it take forever to come take our order, the food take one HOUR to get to us and they added the total bill together and added a 18% Gratuity fee to the bill. There was 9 of us and we told the waitress we wanted the bills separated and she said they are, they are all just ont the same bill to save paper, but they are separate. So we all had to figure out what each of us owed and we all paid with separate bank cards and it was a HUGE hassle. I was not planning on leaving a tip because it took so long to get our orders put in and then it took and hour to get the food.
More TGI Friday's Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - service / food
- TGI Friday's - store closing - what do I do??
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service
- TGI Friday's - restaurant was disgusting
- TGI Friday's - customer service/food