Texas Roadhouse / you had a steak you couldn't even eat and they give you ten percent off

United States Review updated:

My husband and I went to the Texas Roadhouse in Newnan about 2 weeks ago.I think it was a New York strip he ordered. I got a ribeye and it was very good, but his was burnt on the edges and scorced. He couldn’t even eat it. I even tasted it and it was awful. The manager came to the table and offered to bring him another steak but we didn’t have time. After that taste, you don’t want another one. Well, the manager said he would adjust the bill.We thought maybe it would be at least half off. When we got the bill it was only 10% off. That was a joke. You had a steak you couldn’t even eat and they give you ten percent off. Needless to say we won’t be going back there.

Comments

• Mo
      1st of Dec, 2011

Why should you get half off the entire bill when the steak was not worth half the bill?

They offered you a new steak and you refused. Whether you were in a hurry or not isn't really an issue, because they did try to make it right, and you chose not to accept.

• Im
      1st of Dec, 2011

Had he rejected the entire plate you might have gotten more compensation. You can contact corporate but you're likely to receive useless coupons comping or substantially discounting a meal, useless because you swear you won't be returning.