Texas Roadhouse / you had a steak you couldn't even eat and they give you ten percent off
My husband and I went to the Texas Roadhouse in Newnan about 2 weeks ago.I think it was a New York strip he ordered. I got a ribeye and it was very good, but his was burnt on the edges and scorced. He couldn’t even eat it. I even tasted it and it was awful. The manager came to the table and offered to bring him another steak but we didn’t have time. After that taste, you don’t want another one. Well, the manager said he would adjust the bill.We thought maybe it would be at least half off. When we got the bill it was only 10% off. That was a joke. You had a steak you couldn’t even eat and they give you ten percent off. Needless to say we won’t be going back there.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!