Texas Roadhouse — food and service
Went out with my family for dinner. My food was drastically undercooked. I ordered a steak well done, came out rare, my mother's food was almost burned, she ate it anyway. I sent mine back and they sent out my baked potato 10 mins before my steak came out. The steak was in the back for 20 more minutes atleast. I figured they were cooking a fresh 1, instead I received my original steak burned and squished back together. I told them I wasn't going to eat it and was completely disrespected for the rest of our visit. The waiter didnt come back and ask if we needed anything else until the check was due. A manager came around while I was waiting and told her what had happened and she basically shrugged it off like she didnt care. This is the worst service I have ever had. The waiter was unprofessional and so was the manager. 42 dollars lighter and had to stop for fast food on the way home. I will rate the company online and share my experience with everyone willing to listen.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!