Complaints & Reviews

racist vandalism

Dear Sir/Maam, I used to patronize this restaurant quite frequently, I drive 45 minutes from home to get...

Texas Roadhouse

everything!

I went in with my husband on a date. The waitress had apparently known my husband from high school and wa...

too loud

I got a headache from the loud noise or people talking... their roofs are high and have no padding or sound absorption at all. I felt ill and could not escape the noise. On top of it I couldn't enjoy my food and I still had to pay for the bad experience.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Dec 15, 2010

You could have left once you had arrived. Once you're served, it's too late.

joey0923 Dec 16, 2010

its noisy because there is so much good stuff going on. its a very vibrant place. great food, great service, and just a great environment. would you rather be at some dull place? its a roadhouse. its supposed to be loud. where the hell you from? freaking guy goes to a roadhouse and complains about noise. thats like some idiot that goes to a ballpark and compains about the hot dogs. your a ###. you obviously dont know much about roadhouses.

joey0923 Dec 18, 2010

dawniette and zachary are probably married to each other and are commenting from the same computer. ###s!!!

joey0923 Dec 18, 2010

no i'm not a dishwasher. actually, i am a US Army soldier who has been to many texas roadhouses and have enjoyed them all. the two times i served in iraq the food i missed the most was that of texas roadhouse and white castle.

horrible service and dishonest waitstaff

On October 8th, 2010 around 12:30 p.m., myself and two of my friends went out for lunch at Texas Roadhouse in...

paid for another table's meal

I visited the Texas Roadhouse in Brooklyn, Ohio with my mother to celebrate her birthday (go figure...

stole credit card number

I brought my family to texas road house and used my credit card and it was the only thing i used my credit card on in 3 weeks and after going there about maybe 1 or 2 days after my card started getting charges.I just wanted to warn you to be careful sadly i hadn't found this site at the time but just wanted to warn its the one in the new area in Rosenberg, texas but it could also be any place that serves food. ^_^ just be careful.

• Re
    Reviewer71299 Sep 17, 2015

on the 15th of Sept I visited the roadhousein Idaho Falls Idaho when the bar tender who I found out was Sahra Smith>she was rude and was soliciting men at the bar.I left immediately if this is the kind of people you hire I will not be back

Charla Kellar Jan 22, 2017

This same exact thing just happened to my husband and I last night. After being the victims of identity theft in the past, we use cash, 90% of the time. Last night for dinner, we had less cash than we thought and used our Chase debit card. The ONLY place we have used it in over a week. And our first time at Texas Roadhouse. The waitress took our card, and came back with it and our receipt. Fast forward to this morning when I got an alert that my card was suspended. Called the bank and was told that a $500 withdrawal at a non Chase ATM was flagged, along with several online purchases. The ATM charge was from an ATM about 15 miles from where the restaurant was. Now we live over an hour away from this place, so the only thing that was in common with the theft location, was the restaurant. Thank goodness we have excellent account monitoring that denied all charges, but still. If you go to a restaurant where the waitress has to walk off with your card, don't make our mistake. Take cash!

Charla Kellar Jan 22, 2017

Btw, Texas Roadhouse in Garland, Tx.

bad service, bad food

we visited one of your roadhouses tonight for supper. Our waitress acted like we were bothering here when we...

terrible employees

I have been in the food industry since I was 14. That doesn't mean I know all, but I know when there...

had to go away with an empty stomach!

I was in a group of ten that wanted to try your new restaurant. I have been to other Taxes Roadhouse...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices