Texas Roadhouse / boynton beach location

Boynton Beach, FL, United States

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 my family and I (party of 20+) stopped in to your Boynton Beach, Florida location to celebrate my 21st birthday.

Midway between dinner I visited the restroom, on my way back to my table apparently there was wasted food on the floor and I slipped and fell. My toe bent back further than natural and I also hurt my leg.

A server rushed over and asked if I was ok and if I needed ice. I took the ice and returned to my table. Mother asked why I was limping and I explained to her what happened. She requested to speak with a manager to file an accident report and after several minutes we were advised that the manager was to busy to come speak to us.

Towards the end of our dinner, my cousin and I went searching for the manager ourselves to advise if what happened. He simply provided a business card and advised that and accident report would be completed the next day. I have since been trying to reach out to the manager to obtain a copy of the report and I have yet to hear back from anyone, giving me reason to believe that it was never done.

I will be seeking medical attention and would appreciate a response and/or report to provide to my doctor.

Gakira Lazier