Texas Direct Auto / Horror Stories

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Buyer Beware: Texas Direct Auto has an F Rating from the Better Business Bureau, and has a slew of complaints from trusted consumers. Most of the positive comments you read, are posted by employees - themselves. Do your research, and check them out before you buy. Don't be fooled by pretty pictures. The true condition of the vehicle is the mechanical operation of the vehicle. For more information, visit: www.texasdirectauto.me and discover and share the real horror stories which are in abundance.

Comments

• Sc
      3rd of May, 2010

I just purchased an 07 Escalade from Texas Direct and it could not have gone smoother. Found it on E-Bay. Called, made the deal and flew from Florida to Houston to drive it back. They picked me up at the airport right on time. Went to dealership and vehicle was perfect in every way. They insisted I test drive it before I signed all the paper work. All went very well.. They were professional and a true pleasure to deal with. Would have no problem buying from them again.

Scott. Florida

• Se
      30th of Aug, 2010

I was wondering the same thing about those 100 percent satisfied customers. I have purchased 2 cars from Texas Direct. The first was an Infinity G-35 . It is a nice car and looks really good. The funny part is when you buy a car from Texas Direct you will get a car that is painted over with no prep done on the car. When you wash it a few times the paint will come off and you will see the condition of the real car you purchased.
    The second vehicle I purchased is a 2004 Hummer. Looks great, the salesman comes out and tells me the Dvd player is not working, He has the service dept take it out and says they will ship it in a few days. I get one that is half the size needed to cover the original hole that was left from the first dvd player. Its now 6 weeks later and I still have no replacement of a cheap [censor] dvd player. You cant hardly even get anyone on the line to help you with your problem or a return phone call is out of the question.
    I guess I will be the next one to complain with the BBB and never again.. You do save money but boy you better have a mechanic with you when you do. And yes this one was also painted under the fender wells and undercariage.And yes it was extremly dirty when I got it and I even showed the salesman and he said it must have been missed . not [censor]..