The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Texas Direct Auto — Stole $500.00 For car never accepted.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I saw a car on ebay and it was a great deal! or so I thought!!! In the pictures the car was extremely clean and looked like brand new! The description stated "Perfect Example of a one owner Yukon"... I gave them the $500.00 deposit they requestesd to end the auction, and scheduled to come and finish the paperwork and testdrive the car. My first impreassion of the car was, Your kidding right!!! The car was in horrible shape, all sorts of damages and such. Examples: the paint was in bad shape, it had swirl marks all over it, like it had benn over buffed, the mirrors didn't match, all the plastic inside the car was cracked and broken, rear bumper was cracked, backup sensors didn't work, Y on the leftside of the car was missing from the word Yukon, DVD system was cracked and not working, seat arm screw covers missing, and lots more... I told them I didn't want tyhe car as they had fooled me with the pictures, and they stated they hadn't and they wouldn't give me a refund. Anyways the story goes on and on... Just beware of these guys as the are seasoned scam artist who know how to manipulate the system and sell crappy cars for more than they are worth. Thanks
More Texas Direct Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F
- Texas Direct Auto - Added fees
- Texas Direct Auto - complaints, rip-off, reviews
- Texas Direct Auto Sales - Selling unsafe cars
- Texas Auto Direct - fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - SCAM!
- Texas Direct Auto - Poor Service Poor Company
- Texas Direct Auto - lied about accident free vehicle