Texas Direct Auto / Fraud and scam
I purchased a car on Ebay, but actually not thru Ebay. I found the car on Ebay, and called Texas Direct Auto for details. After the salesman was extremely curious and helpful, I decided to give them a deposit and they took $800.00 off the price to do the transaction outside of Ebay. Mistake!!! I was emailed the paperwork and everything from the bankdraft on my end went smooth. Can't say the same for the other end. Car was supposed to ship on [protected], but didn't ship until 3-6-2009. the car was delivered yesterday and it is not the car pictured. Or something terrible happened to it after the pictures where taken. The transit company showed us the paperwork that stated the condition the car was in when picked up, so it wasn't their fault, I called Texas Direct Auto, and was told that the car was shipped in the condition sold, and the pictures where of the car in the condition I received it in. They will take no responsibility! I looked more closely at the pictures that were saved in my history and they didn't take pictures showing the damages, they left that out and out of the description. Which stated save thousands with one call, buy it now! There are no disappointments with this one! I tried to have Ebay deal with this, but since I purchased it outside of Ebay, They will do nothing. I took it to a local dealer this morning who offered me $9000.00 less than I paid and stated that the car needed around $5000.00 in repairs, just to get it to fair shape. I just wish there where more honest people in the world!!!
More Texas Direct Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges 
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F 
- Texas Direct Auto - Added fees
- Texas Direct Auto - Complaints, Rip-off, Reviews 
- Texas Direct Auto - Scam Artists 
- Texas Direct Auto - car had very bad tires
- Texas Direct Auto - repairs not paid for.
- Texas Direct Auto - Automobile fraud
- Texas Direct Auto - Do not buy a used car here!
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud