Texas Auto Direct / Vehicle in poor condition
I purchased a car from Texas Direct Auto via ebay. When the vehicle arrived, it wasn't as advertised as it had very little oil in it, the keyless remote was smashed (per the sales rep, the vehicle had keyless remote), the hood would not stay up, it was missing the CD changer and the interior was in bad shape with a very bad odor. This vehicle was a 2005 model with only 66, 000 miles. I strongly suggest that you purchase locally or from a private owner. I found out that they have an F rating with the BBB after the fact. One additional comment, the carfax came back clean with one owner. I write this complaint to avoid this from happening to you..
More Texas Auto Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud and scam 
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges 
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F 
- Texas Direct Auto - Added fees
- Texas Direct Auto - Complaints, Rip-off, Reviews 
- Texas Direct Auto Sales - Selling unsafe cars
- Texas Auto Direct - fraud and scam
- Texas Direct Auto - SCAM!
- Texas Direct Auto - Poor Service Poor Company 
- Texas Direct Auto - lied about accident free vehicle