Having problems with Cars.com?

Cars.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 14, 2011. The latest review Stay away from Cars.com was posted on Mar 7, 2012. Cars.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Cars.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Cars.com Customer Service Contacts

175 West Jackson, Suite 800
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cars.com Customer Service. Initial Cars.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cars.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cars.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Cars.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cars.com Complaints & Reviews

Cars.comStay away from Cars.com

I posted an AD on cars.com to sell my Chevy Equinox.I was shocked, dissapointed and disgusted about the fact that immediately below our AD, there was a rating for Equinox models, from reviews.

Why would you "pay" for an AD on cars.com to sell your Car, and have them put reviews of that car, right below your AD.

Now that I have your money, let me just go ahead and undermine your sale, by putting in Customer Reviews and then putting in the overall rating.

Why would they do that?

I put the same AD on Craigslist and sold the Car in less than 5 days. I also did not get 1 call from the cars.com AD. It did not surprise me. The minute I saw my AD and the reviews that followed, I was totally turned off.

I want my AD OFF their Web Site, not only because I already sold the car, but don't want to have any remnants left on that Site.

• Da
      Darminius Jul 01, 2010

I like the product but these commercials are terrible. You can almost feel the awkward pauses on the set as the actors try to deliver these terrible lines. For a product this dynamic that actually works cant you make some commercials that are compelling? and you tagline?

You can do better.

If i have to watch your commercials all the time then make them good enough that i dont remember them for how bad they are.

Cars.comWarning

I visited WWW. CARS. COM and saw a car I was interested in. I filled out the left hand side info request which goes to the dealer. Note: this is the only site and only one car I submitted such info.

Of course, I was called by the dealer. But WWW. CARS. COM may have sold my phone number to an automated telemarketing firm which has the number [protected], which has a lot of complaints on the net. The number has a relationship with auto sales. I haven't answered the phone when the number comes up, but it doesn't stop. If it continues, I will have no choice but to change my phone number.

I read the Privacy Statement for www.cars.com and it says it will use your info and permit affiliates to use it. So if you use the site, do not fill in any info request. Call the dealer directly.