Tesco Store Malacca / voucher rebate
I received your promotional brochure on 4/5/09. It stated that, you will get RM10 voucher rebate at customer service center if you buy electrical appliance above RM100 in a single receipt. So, on the 6/5/09 I went to your store to buy an exhaust fan amounted RM112.00 and your staff asked me to redeem rebate voucher at the customer service centre.After I have made payment, I went to collect my voucher but your not any of your staff knows about this voucher.Then she asked me to bring the brochure for her to refer.The next day I brought the brochure for her and she had been contacting the KL office .After waiting for more then an hour there is still no answer from them.Later I left my phone no for them to contact me if there is any feedback.But for your information until today I still haven't receive any feed back from your store.And today i had call your Tesco Malacca branch to get any feedback from them but there is still no any feedback from you all. I have been waiting for 2weeks just to get a RM10 voucher. This just can show that you have an inefficiency and poorly-manage system in your store.
I hope from this complaint I will get a faster feedback from you.
Below is my contact information:
Name :Quah Choon Hwey
Phone number :[protected]
More Tesco Store Malacca Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco - adidas climacool 48h fresh capsules antiperspirant 40ml.
- Tesco Sungai Petani Utara Dan Selatan - hotwheel promotion
- Tesco - car park and tesco staff trying to stop customer part at car park lot
- Tesco Cafe - lack of adequate signage or help when ordering gluten free food.
- Tesco, Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya, Malaysia - fish and chicken chopping worst