Telkomtelephone and isdn lines only

L Nov 15, 2017

This is a Telkom dispute on [protected]/[protected]

I have been billed for a 40gig softcap data package and It Web hosting which I never used for the last 5years of having my phone with them. The adsl was taken over by SAOL for all this time.

I disputed it, but no one discusses or talks to me about a resolution. However I see a rebate of R2609.78. However, if you add ( R130.70+R26.32)x 60 months on ave=R9360 that they have billed me for something that they was to cancel when they ported the line over.

No one talks to us simple people.

Regards

Luke Naidoo

• Updated by Luke Naidoo · Nov 15, 2017

Dear Ombudsman

This is a Telkom dispute on [protected]

Please see my story and how things panned out and the latest bill which is asking for an additional service fee of R226 when once again it was there fault for nonpayment even after my dispute with them last month and they add all the information. I require compensation for the inconvenience not additional charges when they was wrong. I am not psychic. It is impossible to pay a bill without knowing what is due, when its due and reference numbers and banking information to pay it. Furthermore they moved the phone to the new address, surely they should deliver the bill to the new address. Last month I paid the R407 even though it was there fault. Even though they reinstated the line for one day and then cancelled the entire line for none payment when there was R72 in credit on the account for the next month. After all of that they still justify charging me R226 for reinstalling my phone when it was technical errors on their side.

Regards