Telkom — service cancellation. no response from email [protected]@telkom.co.za
I would like my telkom line [protected] to be cancelled as I move and do not live there anymore. I completed the Service Cancellation form and faxed it to [protected] on the 18/01/2017 - no response. Emailed the form on the following dates: 22/03/2017 and 08/05/2017 and 13/05/2017, but got no response from them - no sms, nothing. I tried to phone 10210 and was put on hold for 48 minutes.
Kindly look into this matter urgently as I am being charged for this line, although I cancelled it for the first time on the 18/01/2017.
Thank you very much,
Ingrid Emilie Eggers
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018