Telkom / service cancellation. no response from email servcancellation@telkom.co.za

1 Pretoria, South Africa Review updated:

I would like my telkom line [protected] to be cancelled as I move and do not live there anymore. I completed the Service Cancellation form and faxed it to [protected] on the 18/01/2017 - no response. Emailed the form on the following dates: 22/03/2017 and 08/05/2017 and 13/05/2017, but got no response from them - no sms, nothing. I tried to phone 10210 and was put on hold for 48 minutes.
Kindly look into this matter urgently as I am being charged for this line, although I cancelled it for the first time on the 18/01/2017.

Ingrid Emilie Eggers
ID: [protected]

In
May 16, 2017

Comments

6th of May, 2018

Telkom account 437127110001: I have been trying for four months to have Telkom stop billing me for a service I am no longer using, since we have moved abroad. I have cancelled, filled out the form and sent it in, have received an acknowledgement of receipt and a promise to resolve the cancellation within 21 business days - nothing, Telkom just continues billing. Now even the servcancellation@telkom.co.za email no longer works - you simply get a message that says the account can no longer receive mail. Just wonderful - bad service through out and then you can not even cancel, this amounts to consumer theft and fraud in my view. /Jan Schwier

• Mw
      17th of May, 2018

I completed the Consumer Request for Contract and Service Cancellation for account 337630223 on the 09/04/2018, received an acknowledge of receipt back that my account will be cancelled in 21 business days, up until now I still get billed for services I don't have, my reason was stated clearly that I moved to a new location with no Telkom services available.
    servcancellation@telkom.co.za was used at my first request, now today the 17/05/2018 I noticed that this email no longer works, I resend my previous mail to stocst@telkom.co.za, this seems to be the new email address. I will not pay for services I don't receive and after I already asked for this to be cancelled. Service at Telkom is very BAD, very quick to give you a bill but anything other than that Telkom is poor at service delivery, will never recommend or do business with Telkom again.