Telkom SA SOCsim card not functioning

N Mar 07, 2017

My brother bought me a [protected]@ Telkom as a gift in January 2015 but the sim card keeps malfunctioning. I contacted Telkom the 1st time it happened & they asked for my brother's details & he was contacted & the sim was fixed. It is not working again for the 3rd time & I’m told he needs to be present before I can be assisted & he doesn't stay with me.
The service I received @ Telkom in Main Street was appalling the consultant and the manager were quiet unaccomodative .These people are Lerato Masemola and Nobi Ndevu they told me that there is nothing they can do my brother just has to come even if he is in Cape Town or go do the sim swap himself then send it to me .When I asked why i was previously assisted with my brother not being there, the manager told me that the law has changed & when I wanted to see this in writing i waited half an hour & she had nothing to show me so i guess it's just her Law. She then gave me details of her senior and contact details Anastasia Steyn [protected] but these details do not work. Currently I cannot be reached my son's school cannot get hold of me, I cannot do any transaction as this is the number that I use for correspondence .My number is [protected] I need the Sim card fixed as a matter of urgency.
Vuyo