Telkom SA SOC — sim card not functioning
My brother bought me a [protected]@ Telkom as a gift in January 2015 but the sim card keeps malfunctioning. I contacted Telkom the 1st time it happened & they asked for my brother's details & he was contacted & the sim was fixed. It is not working again for the 3rd time & I’m told he needs to be present before I can be assisted & he doesn't stay with me.
The service I received @ Telkom in Main Street was appalling the consultant and the manager were quiet unaccomodative .These people are Lerato Masemola and Nobi Ndevu they told me that there is nothing they can do my brother just has to come even if he is in Cape Town or go do the sim swap himself then send it to me .When I asked why i was previously assisted with my brother not being there, the manager told me that the law has changed & when I wanted to see this in writing i waited half an hour & she had nothing to show me so i guess it's just her Law. She then gave me details of her senior and contact details Anastasia Steyn [protected] but these details do not work. Currently I cannot be reached my son's school cannot get hold of me, I cannot do any transaction as this is the number that I use for correspondence .My number is [protected] I need the Sim card fixed as a matter of urgency.
Work number [protected] or [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018