Telkom SA SOC — service or lack thereof
On sunday the 22nd october 2017, I went to the telkom store in clearwater mall and apply for the following unlimitedhome 4mbps uncapped for r 599.00 per month. After completing the application and checking coverage I was informed that the applications would only be processed on monday and someone would get back to me.
On the 24th or 25th october I contacted 10213 to enquiry what was going on with the this order and was informed that no order was logged and that there was no fibre in our area. I then hung up and went to telkom technology coverage & store locator map and searched for our address and low and behold this web site says that we are covered for fibre. So once again I contact 10213 and spoke to an agent. He checked the coverage and told me that fibre was available and he would place the order for and I would get an sms notifying me the order status.
Today I check on my telkom and the order status and see that the order was loaded as an adsl line. So I called 10213 and get told that there is no fibre for my address and once again I check and there is. I asked to speak to a manage and was no told that no one was available and I should call back or go to vumatel as the have fibre deals. There deals are more expensive and not what I am looking at.
I want was promised and advertised!!!
Can anyone provide claritity as the right hand and the left hand have no idea what is going on.
I am passed annoyed and want this issue resolved today
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018