Telkom SA SOCservice or lack thereof

On sunday the 22nd october 2017, I went to the telkom store in clearwater mall and apply for the following unlimitedhome 4mbps uncapped for r 599.00 per month. After completing the application and checking coverage I was informed that the applications would only be processed on monday and someone would get back to me.

On the 24th or 25th october I contacted 10213 to enquiry what was going on with the this order and was informed that no order was logged and that there was no fibre in our area. I then hung up and went to telkom technology coverage & store locator map and searched for our address and low and behold this web site says that we are covered for fibre. So once again I contact 10213 and spoke to an agent. He checked the coverage and told me that fibre was available and he would place the order for and I would get an sms notifying me the order status.

Today I check on my telkom and the order status and see that the order was loaded as an adsl line. So I called 10213 and get told that there is no fibre for my address and once again I check and there is. I asked to speak to a manage and was no told that no one was available and I should call back or go to vumatel as the have fibre deals. There deals are more expensive and not what I am looking at.

I want was promised and advertised!!!

Can anyone provide claritity as the right hand and the left hand have no idea what is going on.

I am passed annoyed and want this issue resolved today

Tr
Nov 03, 2017

Comments

Nov 07, 2017

Email problem going on for 8 months
    My ref: support #1606941
    When I send to certain web people who I have been sending and receiving for years
    Error mail
    Host securemail-mx3synaq.com(196.35.198.130)said550
    -rejected becausehttp://securemail-mx3.synaq.com/: host securemail-mx3.synaq.com[196.35.198.130] said:
    550-rejected because 196.25.211.2 is in a black list at
    dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net 550-IP 196.25.211.2 is UCEPROTECT-Level 1 listed.
    See 550 http://www.uceprotect.net/rblcheck.php?ipr=196.25.211.2 (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)
    Being going on for months and months now!!!
    Sandra Meyberg
    [protected]

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "Mail Delivery System"
    To: [protected]@telkomsa.net
    Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 10:32:15 AM
    Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host prospero.telkomsa.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

: host corpmx.worldonline.co.za[196.35.198.130]
    said: 550-rejected because 196.25.211.2 is in a black list at
    dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net 550-IP 196.25.211.2 is UCEPROTECT-Level 1 listed.
    See 550 http://www.uceprotect.net/rblcheck.php?ipr=196.25.211.2 (in reply