Telkom SA SOC — receiving invoices form telkom after cancellation of service
To whom it may concern:
The following Telkom service for [protected] was cancelled on numerous occasions with references obtained from Telkom starting March 2018. However, Telkom keep on sending invoices for services rendered after numerous number of disputes raised and phone calls with Telkom consultation agents.
References as follow:
Feb 2018 - Reference 7970987 (Cancellation of service)
7 June 2018 - Ref 2364077 (Cancellation of service and invoice dispute)
10 July 2018 -Ref [protected](cancellation of service and invoice dispute)
27 July 2018 - Ref [protected] (Notification from Telkom that cancellation is resolved)
27 July 2018 - Ref 2736700773A (Notification form Telkom that Cancellation activated)
15 October 2018- Ref [protected] (Invoice dispute)
8 November 2018 - Ref [protected] (Consultation with Telkom agent regarding invoice. Agent stated that problem will be resolved and that Telkom agent will contact me - to date no contact has been made.
Have received a Letter Of Demand on the 25 October 2018 - stating that the service is cancelled due to non payment.
However, Telkom keep on sending invoices for services rendered per month even after acknowledgement by Telkom of cancellation of service on the 27 July.
Also note that the account had a credit balance at the end of April 2018.
I do think Telkom should get their account department in order.
Dr. A Vermeulen
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018