Telkom SA SOC / months of trying to cancel contract!!
My contract ended i submitted the correct cancellation form to cancellations but no one attended to it. I have been calling for 3 months now and everytime i have had to resend the same form and i have been told that it will be escalated. Telkom continues to debit money from my account. Today I spoke to a supervisor (Noluthando Madela) in the JHB call centre who was so much very clueless, did not even care of the frustration that this has added to my life and just said again like they have all said to me that she will escalate the matter further. I asked her to please advice me on what should i do if the next line supervisor does not get back to me and she merely dropped the phone on me.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018