Telkom SA SOC / landline cancellation
I cancelled my landline over 5 months ago... there was an issue that my landline was still an adsl line and I had to convert it back. I did so immediately after I got the call from telkom. But since then I've never heard back from telkom. I've send over 20 emails to the cancellation department, I have phoned 3 times in the past month and a half and I got a cancellation msg, but still my debit orders are going off and I am not receiving any answers from telkom!! I have lost a lot of money in these past 5 months, paying for something I don't even use...
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018