Telkom SA SOC — landline and adsl
Both the landline and ADSL have not been working since 27 December 2016. I have called the Telkom Support Center three times and I am always told that this needs a technician's assistance. It has been two weeks and still no resolution. I use my ADSL for work purposes and this has hindered me quite a bit. It's now a thought of mine to simply move over to another provider that treats their customer as the number one priority.
My fault ticket is 1011CRK030117.
What amazes me is that Telkom is extremely prompt on account payments and statements but could not be bothered about the service. It will not surprise me that even after two weeks of no service (being half the month), Telkom will still send me a bill for the full months usage. Absolutely appalling service and no sense of urgency.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018