Telkom SA SOC — incompetent staff / costing me extra expenses
My account nr is [protected].
My contract expired in October 2018. I phoned in and requested a cancellation. My normal debit order amount each month was R143.73
At the end of October i retracted the pmt and on the 5'th of November, a double pmt was taken from my bank acc for this. I then phoned again about the cancellation. The person told me that the first request was not processed. So i requested once again for this contract to be cancelled. On the 5'th of December, another double pmt was taken off my bank acc for this. I phoned again! The person told me the request was processed late so the pmt was due again. Yesterday i get a statement stating that i now still owe over R400. What the hell??? I do not even use the sims at all. How many times does it take to cancel a damn contract????? I demand my money back as the debit order amount was not agreed upon either. How dare Telkom just take money as they please? Quick to sell the product but due to useless staff, i lose money and patients. I will never use Telkom again and not recommend it to others. This is fraud!!! I want answers!!! My email: [protected]@gmail.com
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018