Telkom SA SOC — fault reported on 9 december 2016 for no internet as at 9 january 2017 fault has not been fixed
Fault was logged on 9 December with the following # 1035CRK091216. Technicians came out on 12 December and left without the fault being identified or fixed. Several calls have been made to follow up on the fault and each time a different answer is given. Apparently fault has been escalated but that also means nothing. One answer was I should fix the problem myself by doing some kind of bypass - no idea what this meant. There is no information on Telkom's side of what the issue is and no one seems to care either. I should not have to keep phoning to find out what is happening especially as when I do the response is utter nonsense.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018