Telkom SA SOC — continue billing after cancellation
I have cancelled my business account line 3 times, the most recent cancellation has a reference of:
Reference number: 123319september
Name: donay jordaan
Branch: port elizebeth
Yet am still receiving bills? I assumed this was a delay in the cancellation going forward yet it has been a few months and this hasn't been reflected.
My name is mike kelly, id number [protected], the line was at this address:
Unit 024, mason's press, 7 ravenscraig road, woodstock.
I have paid up until the original cancellation date (Mid-last year) , which cleared everything but continued to receive bills, which now total r2000+. I would like this line to be finally cancelled, and the outstanding amount to be cleared as I cancelled prior to each of the bills that I received.
Please let me know if you need more information as soon as possible so we can resolve this matter!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018