Telkom SA SOC / [protected], 701a1006336a, [protected]
I send through a cancellation of some of my Telkom Services as per Telkom's process. Filled out a Consumer Contract and Services Cancellation/Retention Request form and sent it to [protected]@telkom.co.za and [protected]@telkom.co.za Telkom requires 21 business days to complete cancellation. I keep phoning between 15 December 2016 and 04 Jan 2017 to get confirmation and feedback without any joy. on 04 January 2017 I spoke to Ntando Nzama with reference [protected], she promised to get back to me before they Bill me for January 2017 to find out why my services was not canceled. I followed up via her direct mail address on 09 January as no response was received. Today is the 12 January with no response and I just received a bill to pay for January on the canceled services. The worst is that one of the services was a device on a 24 month contract where December was the 24th month. I need to still pay for the device that is finished being payed. This is not acceptable and against the consumer Law.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018