Telkom — dead telkom prepaid line [protected] 79 akasia street meyerton
I've been requesting technical assistance since about December 2015 until now (16 March 2016), and have constantly reported this fault - for about 15 times or more-, and Tekom technicians did come out to my address indicated above, trying to repair / restore the line, but have been unsuccessful to date. I received a call this afternoon (16 March 2016) from a Telkom technician called "Vincent" from his cell no: [protected], informing me that my line [protected] is "unrepairable"
I again reported the fault this afternoon and received ref no: 460CTZ 160316 for Service ID [protected]
Mr. Sidney Syphus
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018