Telkom / charging for a service I have never received

1 Centurion, South Africa

I received a call from Mobile Talk on behalf of Telkom promoting a 5 Gig data plan. I was promised it would be delivered in 2 weeks. Never received any delivery by their couriers. In April I received an sms saying my order has been cancelled. In April my account was debited for a service I never received. In May one again the debit order amount increased. I went to Telkom in Centurion Mall on the 20th May and was assisted by IthumelengvMglabe. A case was logged. After a week I had to follow up with her as I have received no feedback from her. I was then informed it was escalated. Still no feedback. Then on the 1st of June I contacted Julie Morris. No feedback . I had to follow up every week with the same feedback. It has been escalated. Then on the 1st of July I receive an sms saying my account is in arrears as I stooped the debit order with my Bank. I called the Call Centre and another case was logged with Mahaal. Received no feedback. Then another case logged on the 15th of July - case number [protected]. No feedback. Promised my refund with 72 hours. To date no refund. Then I received another SMS in November, Account in arrears. Called the Call Centre another case logged. Case number [protected] - spoke to Trevor Magula. No case has ever been resolved. I have never ever received the poor level of service... And being charged for a service I have never received. Does it take Telkom 7 months to cancel a service you have never received or even pick up the phone to apologize.

Ju