Telebrands / furwizard
I ordered 1 of these for $25 and it didn't get here when it was supposed and when it finally arrived it does not work the product is broken. I have tried emailing you several times with no response.
I am going to post on Face Book that you do not return emails or stand by your products.
Why do people need to use 350 words to lodge a complaint??
This item came with no instructions and will not open to allow a person to use it to remove dog hair from a sofa.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet 
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop
- Telebrands - Parcel not received
- Telebrands - spin scrubber