Telebrands / Ridiculously misleading, pushy business practices
Rediculously misleading, pushy bussiness practices! These guys are out to fool you into crap you don't need or want. This is the only company I've ever placed an order with where your total bill and price breakdown was given AFTER they accept your order. You get bombarded with ads for other services and products during your checkout process and even AFTER you palce the order someone CALLS you up to sell you some more crap - during the call they claimed to just want to "confirm address" but actually managed to trick me into trial subscription to services I explicitly said I'm not interested in!!!
As I'm writting this I'm waiting to their seemingly non-existant "Customer Service" - my call has now been dropped second time after waiting 10min on hold in each call.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!! 
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me