Telebrands / Scam charges
Ordered Pedi-Paws and nowhere are you able to edit or cancel your order. Order was supposed to be for 2 Pedi-Paws totalling $40.00 and when order was finished the total was $103.95. Was not able to edit or cancel the order on line. After, phoning the company, I was told I had to wait 2 days for the updating of their computer. After, 2 days I called and they told me they were cancellating my order and I would receive a credit on my credit card. My credit card is still showing the $103.95 charge. I have not been reimbursed.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - Chef Basket 
- Telebrands - incomplete order only 1 of set of 2
- Telebrands - about I was charged was not the agreed amount.
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop