Teladoc / worst service

United States Review updated:

On 01/05/2017, I enrolled to teladoc and chose a doctor visit for my wife. After scheduling the visit, they said they are facing technical issue in the video conferencing with the doctor and assured that the doctor will call on the mobile number. After 30 mins a lady (doctor) called and asked about the severity of the pain. My wife rated it 7 (on a scale of 1-10), then she immediately replied to take her to er.

What they have promised they didn't deliver. If that would be the case then why should one waste time, money and energy on the teladoc. I still don't understand on what severity scale they would be treating the patients or they would be saying visit doctor (in person) once you schedule a doctor visit with them by paying $45. This way they would get money and ask to patient to visit a medical facility/er in person.

After ten days (01/15/2017) i've registered a complaint but till now i/my wife didn't hear back anything from them.

I don't recommend this app to any one. Kindly don't waste your time, money and energy. They are pathetic in service and one of my worst experience.

Feb 5, 2017

Comments

• Un
      24th of Dec, 2017

Teladoc has been a waste of my time. I called 3 weekends ago and was sick they claimed they couldn't verify my insurance and instead of my $15.00 copay I should have they wanted to charge me $45.00 And when they could verify it they wouldn't repay me back it would have to come back through my insurance. So that following Monday I called them to make sure if I needed them after hours or on a weekend again it would be good to go. I was verified and was told I have a $15.00 copay. Now this weekend I called because I'm still having drainage but over the worst of what I had. Now they claim they can't verify it again and want to charge me that $45.00 copay. Again I'm mot going to fall for that. It's Christmas Eve and when I get back to work Tuesday I'm going to call and give them hell plus contact my work and let them know this so called service we are supposed to have is a joke. It should be called Telajoke not Teladoc and Diruis was a [censor] on the phone.