TDS / Cable TV
We have had TDS Cable TV in our second home since April 2015. We are not always in our second home, but have had multiple instances where the TV signal will cut out, both audio and video. Sometimes it cuts in and out, sometimes it is off for hours. When I call TDS to get help I sit on hold for long periods of time. I have tried opening a ticket through their website, and on the last page of entry where one clicks on the submit button, an error message pops up saying there was an error submitting the report. After 4 attempts one night, I gave up. I found a way to submit a report via email, and did so. 24 hours later an email message came back saying "if we were still having trouble, to call..." the same number I had sat on hold for nearly 30 minutes the night before, when I gave up. We have had Comcast in our primary home (300 miles away) for years, and we seldom have TV problems. When trouble does occur, at least hold times for help are reasonable and they are responsive. I am again sitting on hold to TDS as I write, with the TV signal going on and off. I have been on hold for 26 minutes at this point.
More TDS Complaints & Reviews
- TDS Telecom - Poor service! 
- TDS Telecom - Dial up for the Internet/no DSL
- TDS Telecom - Horrible service 
- TDS Telecom - terrible service and customer service 
- TDS Telecom - False advertising
- TDS Telecom - Internet service
- TDS Telecommunications - cable service 
- TDS Telecom - Very bad service
- TDS Telecom - Internet
- TDS Telecom - TDS special offer of $5.00 off for two years.