TD Bank / bank did not dispute charges when wallet was stolen

Bensalem, PA, United States Review updated:

I can no longer trust and do business with TD Bank. Over two weeks ago, I called and reported my wallet stolen, and said there were charges on the account that I didn't make. I called a second time a day later to say I noticed more charges that I didn't make. Ok, will take care of it, 9 times out of 10 it's reimbursed to your account. I finally called today to see what the delay is, and they tell me over the phone that there is no record in the system of me calling, no record of the charges and no disputes were filed.

Natually, I was livid. I got the usual I don't care but it's my job to listen speech, and when I asked if they could expedite the process, the manager I spoke to wouldn't budge an inch. I'm going to get a copy of the police report and really make them feel about as intelligent as a bag of rocks and make sure I get a copy of any transmittal or sending of the report to whomever is supposed to get it. Then I'm going to ask an in-brance manager what they're going to do for me as a customer for this eggregious error. If nothing will be done, as soon as my account is credited, I'll go in person and close the account, and make sure to talk loudly so everyone in the bank can hear me.

Completely unacceptable. I got the "Sorry you feel that way" cr*p from the manager on the phone. I'm going to go and complain as much as I can and make them look as bad as they are. I can't wait to open a new account with a better bank.

Ga
Apr 24, 2014

Comments

• Bl
      5th of May, 2014

Banks just excuse my french try to pull your pants down and make you suck your own dick.