Tata Sky Dth / subscription

1 India Review updated:

1. The company does not provide a email-id to which the subscriber sends enquiries or complaints.
2. It is not clear from the company's website whether a subscriber can avail a 'SAFE CUSTODY' or SUSPENSION of service. Many subscribers would be willing to avail this facility when they travel out or do not need the service during school exam times etc.

Sa

Comments

• Za
      2nd of Dec, 2008

sir,
    why! my card number 0000 0325 3556 money problem.what is this? you help me.
    THANKS FOR REGARD.

• As
      30th of Aug, 2009
    TATASKY DTH - delay in services
    tatasky
    India

my tata sky set up box is not working since last two days, i complaint about it.the service enggineer came and said that they dont hav any set box now so they will change it tomorrow.the box was in gurantee period.
    i want to know that in SUCH A BIG INFRASTRUCTURE there is not even a single setbox. i also want to know that will these 2-3 days of my loss will be added to extend my validity period.
    i know that if my box had not been in gurantee period then they would hav REPLACED it IMMEDIATELY.. this type of service by your company is same as the service given by the local cable. kindly help as soon as possible.

• Va
      12th of Oct, 2009

Hi Ashok,
    Since you are in the guarantee period your loss will definitly be covered up. The reason that the engineer's didn't have any STB could be that the rectification of the issue would not have required a change in the box there is no shortage of the STB as Sales are ongoing at a fast rate you will be getting after sales service as Tata Sky values its customers.

• Vk
      9th of Feb, 2011
    TATASKY DTH - Poor service
    Tatasky
    India

My tatasky customer ID is1053642334. I wanted to relocate within NCR . I have been trying for the past four days but no joy.Yesterday i forced cust0mercare to give me ack no of my request which is 1-9104613480. I was promised by one Shashi from Tatasky Gurgaon mob 09212203025, that tomorrow by 1400hrs my dish will be installed but till this time 1630 0n 09feb11, no one has come to attend. Also i got sms from some tatasky defunct TD-Tata saying your installation will be carried out at 1400hrs.It is indeed shameful for a tata company to behave in this manner. While installing this dish in oct10, it took me two weeks to get it installed while Mr Aamir Khan was crying hoarse for installation the same day.
    False promises are a part of Tatas-it seems. why recruit such inefficient lot. weed out such tauuuuus.
    I feel disgusted complaining againt a tata set up . but what to do

• Ka
      18th of Feb, 2011
    TATASKY DTH - Poor service
    Kapil Maheshwari
    tatasky.com

I have recharged my digital cable service for sports channel but not availing this facility. My details are as following :
    Subscription No. 1032910521
    Name: Kapil Maheshwari
    phone: 09837168376
    B-30, Coral Springs, Kila Road, Nr. Abdullapur, Meerut U.P.