[Resolved] TATA Indicom / Disconnecting my post paid connection

1 India Review updated:

Iam B.Neeraja from Guntur, As I want to disconnect my tata indicom post paid connection i, e)[protected] please try to take action regarding my complaint.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.
Neeraja.B

• Resolution statement

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2011

Dear Mr. Vijay,

Greeting from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint, we kindly request you to visit any of TATA Indicom TVH/TVS/Outlet with a written request for cancellation or contact us through our mail id given below so that our concerned team will assist in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Comments

• Oz
      16th of Feb, 2010

We M/s Ozone Polyform Pvt. Ltd. Dadra, As we want to disconnect my tata indicom post paid connection i, e)9227502382 please try to take action regarding our complaint.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.
    Ozone Polyform Pvt. Ltd. Dadra
    E-mail- ozonepolyform@yahoo.in

• Ra
      4th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I am having tata indicom post paid connection.My post paid mobile number is 9218515794.I want to disconnect my post paidconnection.Kindly take action for disconnecting the connection.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.
    Rahul
    mob No. 09418015794
    E-mail- callrahul81@gmail.com

• Ak
      3rd of May, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am having tata indicom post paid connection.My post paid mobile number is 9243039451. I want to disconnect my post paidconnection on 1st June 2010.Kindly take action for disconnecting the connection.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.

Akbarsab Patel
    mob No. 9900007168
    E-mail- am_patel1983@yahoo.com

25th of Feb, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am having tata indicom post paid connection.My post paid mobile number is 9216502138 .I want to disconnect my post paidconnection.Kindly take action for disconnecting the connection.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.
    Hardeep Singh
    mob No. 9780936205
    E-mail- hardeepsinghmunday@gmail.com

• Vi
      11th of Jul, 2011

Dear sir,
    I am having tata indicom post paid connection. My post paid walky number is 01165164847. I want to disconnect my post paid connection.
    kindly take action for disconnecting the connection. For further details contact me on the number 9212181461.
    Thanking you,
    yours truly,
    Vijay Khanna
    mob no. 9212181461
    E-mail-khannavij61@gmail.com

12th of Jul, 2011

To
    The tata teleservices ltd.
    New Delhi.

I have extra sim cards.
    So, thish letter to inform cancel my sim card plz.
    quickly disconnect my sim card maintion phone
    No. 9212799062, 9212606519
    EMAIL.mannatemb@gmail.com
    Yuor Faith folly
    thanking you

MANNAT EMBROIDERY PVT LTD.
    C-55-57, F FLOOR
    METRO POLE NO.684, ANAND VIHAR, , DAL MIL ROAD,
    UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI
    NEW DELHI - 110059

• Be
      26th of May, 2014

Hi,
    I have a Tata Indicom connection over 3 years and I would like to disconnect due to bad service, no proper response and ill treating behavior. They call when we do not pay bill and trash you with bad words and disrespect people. The executives who call not only use unacceptable language they threaten anyone who picks the call, even the kids at home. This is a very unacceptable behavior.
    When I call regarding the connection not working properly or things like that no proper response or the phone is disconnected agfter a long hold. I better pay the same amount somewhere else and get better service.
    Disconnect my tata docomo 9282228309 at the earliest.
    Regards