[Resolved] TATA Indicom / Disconnecting my post paid connection
Iam B.Neeraja from Guntur, As I want to disconnect my tata indicom post paid connection i, e)[protected] please try to take action regarding my complaint.For further clarifications if any please contact me to the number given above.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2011
Dear Mr. Vijay,
Greeting from Tata Indicom!
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
With reference to your complaint, we kindly request you to visit any of TATA Indicom TVH/TVS/Outlet with a written request for cancellation or contact us through our mail id given below so that our concerned team will assist in doing the needful.
Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.email@example.com or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).
Thanks and Regards,
More TATA Indicom Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them