[Resolved] TATA Indicom / Broadband connection
I agree with everyone who has put the complaint against Tata Indicom. I suggest everyone not to take any service from them. I have opted for Tata Indicom Broadband service. First the sales person came to me and asked for ID card Xerox and check of Rs475 (this was even confirmed by there executive). I paid him the check and the document. Then for 3 days I didn't heard from them, then when I Call them back I came to know that the check that they collected was for wrong figure and need to pay them Rs1602. I agreed and that person came back and I gave the check, then after 4-5 days I got a call from some other person asking for more documents, this was really frustrating, I wanted the connection fast and this guys were not aware what all requirement they have. I provided the other documents also.
Then I got a call from there Verification department and after Verification they told that you will get connection by Monday evening and our filed executive will call you. On Monday I waited and I didn't got any call, I called them on Tuesday I was assured by Wednesday evening I will get connection, I called Wednesday evening they said Thursday you will get connection, then on Thursday they told on Friday you will get it and today is friday and still I have not got any connection.
The problem is they don't have courtesy even to call and update the things, if you ask reason they will tell our router burned, we have cable shortage and all sort of idiotic reasons. This is really a humiliating experience I faced. God only knows when I will get that connection.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2011
Greetings from Tata Indicom!
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.
Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.email@example.com .
Thanks and Regards,
More TATA Indicom Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them