Tata Docomo / Weak Signal even in Main areas

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
I am Balaji. I am staying in Kondapur, Hyderabad which is the locality for many software companies. But its a big head ache for me that i dont have a proper signal/network in this area. The calls get disconnected while talking. This makes People irritated.

And one more thing is, My all STD & Local SMS charges are 1.20 and0.60 Paise even after 3 SMSes daily. Whenever i call Customer care, it is network busy. what is the customer care number actually?

So Kindly look into this issue.

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2009

iam in eluru sir, here so poor signal .iam makinking call its dissconnect sir.accuvally costermarcare number tell me sir .all costmercare tell irregular words sir please actionfor do
    ok
    west govdavari
    channel manger is so dad sir he is talking to here so babd ly sir please action that guy, he use worng wordsin ladys sir he asking to please come to one night iam giving fancy number
    my name is janisi
    immid4tly action that guy

24th of Mar, 2010

sir
    I am staying in Banglore city, k.Narayanapura. Kothanoor.I am working in a travel agency and my life depends on this phone.In most of the days there are signal problems and message delivery problem.Still I believe in your company.please make sure that your customers get quality service.missing signals in a metro city like Banglore is a shame for you.