Target.comunruly teenagers @ the collections oxnard target

Hi! This is not the norm for me but I am spent! Weekends are a horrible at Target flooded with unsupervised teenagers running amuck.

Yesterday, I witnessed two teenagers tossing the ball back and forth down the isle giggling as if it were a playground. I saw this from the adjacent Isle, the height of the ball was so high I saw it float through the air, and I'm short! Well, I've had it with these ( ugh sigh) little humans, as I walked by I gave them the mom look and said " how old are you guys? " it was not a pretty look I felt bad for them! Seriously, it's gotten out of hand. A friend started she witnessed a security guard approach the kid but the brat outran them. Please hire more security guards. It's no joke, love the store but not the teenagers.
Be well

B3
Jan 28, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 29, 2017

Why should they spend money to hire security guards? They are not babysitters. If it really bothered you, you could have had a backbone and confronted the mom about her brats, or you could have called the cops and the department of children's services. But no, you jumped on the internet like a keyboard warrior.

•   Aug 15, 2017

I think you should have just walked away after commenting and left it at that—unless they were trashing something you could just take it upon yourself to see it in a good light, rather than stay disgruntled. Though I can sympathize with that natural feeling of annoyance, I try to analyze why I'm irritated at the situation in the first place—like, does it really matter? am I blowing this out of proportion? If I feel disturbed enough I might remark, but then I may incur the cost of derogatory backlash etc. So if there isn't really a problem above "annoyance level" I just try to find a way to think more positively about it, like the fact I used to be young and energetic and annoying sometimes, and should have the capacity to understand.