Target.com / customer service 800 #
I called the 800# on the back of my Target card last night. I called three separate times because the ladies kept hanging up or disconnecting me. After the third time, I just gave up for the evening. In addition, I could not understand any of these ladies as they were not even in the USA and could NOT speak very good English! PLEASE Target, hire people who can speak CLEAR English! It's very, very frustrating to speak to people who can't understand you and get the information you're telling them wrong every time. I gave her my new address three times before I had to start speaking to her like she was a small child to get her to understand.
I'm just about to the point that I'm going to cancel my card because I'm sick and tired of dealing with this.
More Target.com Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam 
- Target National Bank - overcharged 
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns