Target / out-of-stock product!
When I ordered the Zune 2nd Generation on November 7, 2007, I was unaware that the product was currently out of stock. In order for my son to receive this product by Christmas, it should have been shipped out by the 13th. He will be receiving no Christmas present because of Target. He currently is serving our country in Iraq, and Target could not deliver him his Christmas present like they originally promised. I have talked to customer service and a manager and they now state he will not receive it until Febuary. This is unacceptable. A soldier serving our country, in risk of his life, should not be sitting on Christmas with no present. If I would have known it was out of stock when I ordered, I wouldn't have ordered through Target. What ever happen to customer service? What ever happen to giving back to our soldiers who are fighting for our country...
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - target store
- Target - website
- Target Brands - ear cotton swabs
- Target Brands - payment not received
- Target Brands Target Store in Northridge - optical department