TapJoy / purposefully making the ticket process a joke.
I completed an offer from oyosports for 4k diamonds. Its been over 30 days, several run around emails, and a complete lack of accountability on tapjoy part. The ticket system is a complete joke. It took 10 days for someone to email me. The ticket app was bugged out for two days.. They keep asking for the same info. Once they realize that your not going to go away they stop trying to delay the ticket and either completely ignore you or defer your problem to the company that you did the offer for. They try and make it seem like the company who's offer you completed is responsible for giving you the currency they know you are due. They are just hoping you will go away. I'm reporting killjoy to the bbb. This is fraud, they are stealing from people. This is the same method they use on everyone that i've talked to who's had to open a ticket for currency. I can not count how many times i've sent over all the required information... At least 5 times... !!! Now they said they'll pass it on to oyo sports to verification. Which they've already said they'd do twice. They try and act like they can't release currency... What a joke.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - scam 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer of 164 cash to use on 8 ball pool 
- TapJoy - Not receiving coins.
- TapJoy - Diamond Rewards in Design Home
- TapJoy - Gold rewards for tap sports 2018
- TapJoy - reward offers claim denied/several unpaid offers
- TapJoy - toreba rewards