Taco Cabana

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

customer service

Hello,

Yesterday 7/16/17 I visited the Taco Cabana restaurant on 5745 S Hulen Street 76132 in Fort Worth Texas at 8:50 am. I ordered two dozen breakfast tacos. I also asked for a couple of large cups of salsa ranch sauce because of the large order and my entire family loves it. In addition I asked for several napkins. Once I paid for my order I was asked to move forward as it would take a few extra minutes to make. Before I proceeded I asked the individual at the window (Cam) to please QA my order before sending it out because in my last two visits part of my order was missing. I waited about 15 minutes and my order was brought out to me. Upon inspection of my order I was missing two breakfast tacos, the large cups of salsa ranch and had no napkins. I returned to speak with the manager and when I approach the counter asking to speak with him (Antonio) I heard him reply to his employee I cant come over there right now. The employee told him it was a complaint and he did then approach me but immediately with an attitude as if I was bothering him!! I showed him my receipt, opened the box of breakfast tacos showing him the ones missing and told him this is the third consecutive visit where parts of my order were missing. I was appalled at his reaction as he shrugged his shoulders at me went back to fix my two missing breakfast tacos and handed them to me with no apology or concern. Furthermore I then asked for salsa ranch and the female employee told me they did not have any made. Really??? So what ever happened to morning food prep?? If your going to open a store for business you should have all items available for customers!!!
This is by far the worst Taco Cabana location I have ever visited!! Antonio is no manager and I am not the only customer who has complained about this location since the change of management!! Sadly this location is the closest to our community but it may be worth it to drive an extra 10 - 15 min to get better service or simply stop eating at Taco Cabana all together! We have a community website which has thousands of members and there have recently been a plethora of complaints about this taco cabana location. I would enjoy seeing how Taco Cabana corporate plans to handle this because they have the worst manager in the store and as I understand it the district manager is just as bad and does not care!!!
Taco Cabana has been one of my families favorite tex/mex restaurants for many years but if something is not done about the management and customer service at this location we might need to reconsider and not continue as customers. In the community website noted above several other customers no longer eat there!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree