T-Mobile / poor customer service
January 20, 2011
I am a loyal customer at t-mobile for a year. I am extremely saddened by the customer service of this store. The time was 6-7pm on january 19, 2011 with the incident occurred.
North ave & clybourn ave (9931)
824 w north ave
Chicago, il 60642
The store manager did not help me with my blackberry which is dying. The phone battery is dead. He would not work on my phone because “I told him that he was condescending and disrespectful towards me”. I still have not received any help from t-mobile. I have a right to my opinion. I am stand strong on the store manager’s performance.
I asked the store manager to give me his name, district manager name, and phone number. If the store manager felt he did not do anything wrong - he would of provided any information that I needed to make a complaint. He frustrated me by not giving me his name or any information, and not fixing my phone. He did not follow procedure and lacked professionalism.
I am cancelling my service with t-mobile. I feel the professional level of your company is despicable. I am not going to pay for service that employees are not going to help the customer, refuse to give their names or manger’s information.
Please contact me
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers