T Mobile / calls inside us
T-Mobile Refusses to recognize the island of sipan as part of the United States even thoe the are a common welth of the United Sates and are under the same protections from the FCC. They are specificaly named in the FCC manual as recieving the same bennefits as the Common Welth of Virginia. The have told me several times over the cource of the last week it is not part of the Unites States and refuse to recognize it. The are now charging over $300 to my account for text and talking. The person whe have been talking to is my daughter in our fammily plan with unlimited nights, weekends and texting. There Practices are discriminitory, preditory and unlawfull. What should T Mobile tell the famillies of the service men who died in World War 2 fighting for theses islands.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation