SynapseConnect / cancellation
I can not believe that they just renew your subscription and when you call to cancel you get this fricking automated system that gives you no way of talking to a real person! I even had to call this other 1800 number that was basically the same thing but when they claim they're going to credit your acct back in 1 to 2 business days they come on with this other offer for some fricking free product and more weeks/additional subscriptions that you just don't want. IF I would of know this was some scam I would of never of ordered these magazines but I had gotten the offer through one of the sites I order products from online. I sure would like to know how you would actually get ahold of someone to talk to. This is not right that they have not been closed down if indeed they are a scam. I thought there was someone that monitored things like this froming happening after the first time!!! This is ridiculious!!!
More SynapseConnect Complaints & Reviews
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - magazine renewal 
- Newsub Magazine Services - Terrible experience! 
- SynapseConnect - auto renewal of subscriptions 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - cancelation 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - forced auto renewal 
- SynapseConnect - cancellation automated now
- SynapseConnect, Inc - magazine subscription ordering/renewal/cancellation co.
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - telephone # does not work 
- SynapseConnect - unauthorized subscription interference
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - cancellation of subscriptions